From the first man on the moon to space adventures to Mars, there is no limit to the infinitesimal space that we have yet to discover. Showcasing mankind’s strides and ventures into unchartered waters and skies, this masterpiece encapsulates our near distant future.
* It took 786 days to complete
* It comes as a pair with an Eternity bracelet (optional and sold separately)
* The moon is crafted by the unique process of silver whitening and the engraved terrain is identical to the visible side of the moon
* The satellite that is made of gold and diamonds orbits a space made of druzy agate
* On the dial, NASA’s Voyager Disk is engraved. In 1977, NASA launched it into space in 1977 containing information about the earth and humanity
* An original meteorite has been used on the buckle
* This is a unique masterpiece (1 of 1)
Illustrated by master Frederic Mane. Handcrafted by Jothi-Seroj.
The price of this piece is USD 101,200
Comes with the following:
1. Qannati Egg of Life - An objet d'art (box) created exclusively for Qannati masterpieces 2. Certificate of Authenticity for the piece and all the materials used 3. NFT against this piece registered at VERISART
Each Qannati Quantum Timepiece is manufactured in Switzerland by one of the industry's finest watchmakers. Quantum Timepieces are fitted with Sellita SW100 self-winding movement. Every Quantum is CNC machined to perfection and then transported to Place Vendome, Paris for the fitting of the miniature sculpture. All Eternity and Quantum masterpieces are fitted with bespoke straps handmade in Place Vendome by ABP Concept, one of the world's elite strap makers.
Quantum Case and Dials
* Manufactured by GecoH Regence Group * Geneva, Switzerland * Founded in 1982 * Rank 1 supplier of the Patek Philippe company * Holder Foundry Patent No. 139
Founded in 1950 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Sellita has a long tradition in assembly as well as in design and manufacture of quality mechanical movements. Over the years Sellita has managed to become a vital pillar of the Swiss watchmaking industry. The SW100 is the embodiment of automatic ladies' watch movements par excellence. With an architecture proven over decades, it represents the ideal choice for equipping small or shaped watches.
Main features of Sellita SW100 movement:
* Diameter: 17.20mm * Height: 4.80mm * Hours, minutes and central sweep seconds * Date with quick setting * Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing * Stop second device * 28'800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) * 25 jewels * 42 hours of running time
For 20 years, the Atelier du Bracelet Parisien workshop and the ABP Concept Paris store have oered beautiful handmade watch bands for the most prestigious watches in the world. ABP Concept, is also a craftsmen team labelled "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant" (Living Heritage Company) by the French government, a family store and workshop that oers a wide range of exotic leathers straps.